Saturday, February 20, 2010

'Cause who doesn't want free stuff?

Cool contest for World Cup soccer fans...

SoccerPro just launched a "Jerseys for Life" Sweepstakes. It's part of their World Cup celebration. (Damn, I wish I could afford to go, by the way.)

http://www.soccerpro.com/World-Cup-2010-c549/

You also get a $10 coupon for entering.

I believe you can enter through Facebook, too, which is where I've been mostly hanging out lately and one of the reasons I haven't been blogging much lately. Among the other life changes I've been through in 2009. More on that, later. I'm sure all 4 of my readers are dying to know!

Anyway, go enter the sweepstakes. People do actually win stuff. I won an iPod Touch a few weeks ago by filling out a little card in the drug store. So who knows? Good luck!


2 comments:

Michael said...

I can understand the burn out on sports. My wife and I are also just about had it too with all the running around we do for our kids sports. Speaking of free aid for college their are moms scholarships which seem to be more and more advertised (especially grants for moms) that can help pay for college if you fit the criteria. Few of my distant friends got some money for college which helped some. I'm all for free stuff too!

KittyCat said...

GOtta love free stuff.


We normally shop at Eurosport soccer mag. They have great stuff there, not free but cool.

aka the soccermom