Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pardon Me For the Lack of Posts Lately.

Son #1 goes off to college (pretty much for good) in two days. I've been a bit distracted to say the least. There are so many little things that need to be bought or signed up for or taken care of or entered into some online survey thing or paid for or faxed to someone or signed off on or washed or sold or gotten rid of or packed or thrown away or ordered or measured or questioned about one more time or paid for again. Or something.

I'm sure it will all work out. When did leaving home become so complicated?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bummer about the car wreck! They are definitely not fun. I lost my Chevy Impala to a teenager in a shiny new Honda paying no attention to the road. Look at these pictures and be amazed nobody got hurt (I had just dropped my kids off at school)

Hope your wrist feels better!

Lisa said...

Interestingly enough, it was an Impala who hit me. Her car was *way* more messed up than mine was (hood crumpled, grill broken, etc.) This was a low-speed impact collision.