Saturday, November 17, 2007

Imagery

I stole this idea from Ursula (whom I don't know, and whose blog I found by reading Patty's. Whom I don't know either, but I find her blog very interesting, and my heart goes out to her.)

Do a Google image search on the answer to each item, and pick a photo from the first page of results. Post the photo. Make everyone think you actually wrote something.
1. Age at next birthday:








2. Place you’d like to travel:








3. Favorite place:









4. Favorite objects:








5. Favorite food:







6. Favorite animal:







7. Favorite color:









8. Town of birth:






9. Town where you live now:








10. Name of past pet:







11. First name of past love:








12. Best friend’s nickname:










13. Your screen name:







14. Your first name:








15. Your middle name:









16. Your last name:









17. Bad habit:













18. First job:








19. Grandma’s name:









20. College major:

No comments: