This meme has been going around for a few weeks; I'm not going to tag 25 people here on my blog since I've already done so on Facebook, but if you'd like to play along, go right ahead...
Rules: Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note wth 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged, you have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, that means I want to know more about you.
1. I met three members of the band R.E.M. and was on their VH1 show Storytellers. I'm also ashamed to admit I'm still in their fan club.
2. I really don't know much at all about soccer even though my kids played club for years, I was a long-time team manager and even a head registrar for TFC at one point. And I have a son playing in college.
3. My sister is my best friend even though she might not think so.
4. My biological father was in prison for over 25 years for murder.
5. My middle toe on my right foot is way shorter than the middle toe on my left foot.
6. Key West is probably one of my favorite towns.
7. I've never been outside the US other than the Bahamas, though I've had a passport for 8 years.
8. My first car was a Renault Encore.
9. When I was at Duke I lived on all 4 campuses: North (Trent), East (Southgate), West (House Z) and Central (Anderson Street).
10. My favorite colors are green and purple (Pisces, duh.)
11. I hate wearing shoes. (Do Birkenstocks count?)
12. All of the PC's I've personally owned at home have been Macs. (I'm supposed to clarify and say "desktops" here since I now own a Toshiba laptop, too. Because it was cheap.)
13. I can't figure out how to work the DVR even though I can fix other people's computer issues at work.
14. I'm left-handed but I play miniature golf right-handed.
15. I've been told I'm a beer snob when I'm out even though I mostly drink Miller Lite at
16. My dream house is a Craftsman bungalow. With a maid in it. :)
17. I don't know what my dream job would be but I know it ain't what I'm doing now!
18. I'm a big fan of candles.
19. Don't talk to me before I've had coffee or I will hurt you.
20. I grew up in suburban Maryland, and the field where we used to go drinking in high school is now the big soccer complex in Germantown where my kid has played in several tournaments.
21. I have 6 ear piercings but they aren't symmetrical.
22. I do Mystery Shopping. But I'm not allowed to tell you where :)
23. I thought I would already have my divorce papers by now.
24. My favorite Disney character is Eeyore. I cry when they take away Dumbo's mom.
25. My mom got a new kidney this month and I'm very happy for her. I hope she comes to North Carolina soon now that she can travel.
okay, now your turn...