Friday, February 16, 2007

"Regular" Season Starts Tomorrow

Though in this house it seems soccer never stops (let's see, we have NC Youth Soccer regular seasons, Region III Premier League, High School soccer, Middle School soccer, Super Y League, ODP, US Club Soccer SuperY League ODP camp, and soon to be added Division I ACC Clemson soccer...well, you get the picture) tomorrow marks the start of the "regular" season. The games that count for State Cup seeding.

The '93 TFC Navy girls travel to Greensboro to play on an artificial turf field at 10 am. Which means I have to leave the house at 7:30 am tomorrow. No sleeping in for the soccer mom!

'88 Navy boys start their season Wednesday night against CASL elite. That's right, let's get that game out of the way right at the beginning of the year. This is the boys' last club season, ever, and I think I'm going to be a bit sad at every game, when I see all of the parents I've been hanging out with for the past several years, and realize no matter how much we'll promise to stay in touch, we mostly won't, and I'll lose a group of good friends (and drinking buddies) soon.

2 comments:

Jarrett said...

where/when is the CASL Elite match?

Lisa said...

The CASL/TFC game is Wednesday 2/21 at 7:30 pm, on the SE Raleigh HS football field.