Monday, April 23, 2007

My Own Hobo


So this artist who goes by the name of "Ape Lad" started a project where he would draw any hobo you could name for $10, and send it to you on a postcard. This one is actually mine (I just got it in the mail a couple of days ago.) His name is Beer Truck Johnny. These postcards are really hand-drawn and colored and such a neat idea.

The hobo drawing days are unfortunately over, however, but now Ape Lad (aka Adam Koford) will, for $20, draw you a scene from you or your child's favorite fairy tale. (As long as it isn't Shrek!) I may get one of these, too, because I really like his drawings and the great way he presents them.

(PS--after I posted the drawing, I noticed that it coincidentally matches my blog layout colors really closely. Scary!)

No comments: