I stole this from another website, so sue me:
Top Ten Reasons College is Like Preschool
10. You cry for your mother.
9. You cross the street without looking for cars.
8. Snack time is a necessity.
7. You bundle up for the outdoors without caring what you look like (because everyone else looks as stupid as you do).
6. You stay at home and play games with your friends.
5. You wear your backpack on both shoulders.
4. You wear big mittens.
3. Playing in the snow is a legitimate activity.
2. You take naps.
1. You look forward to grilled cheese sandwiches.
As for #9, I swear, living in a college town and working in another, I am going to run over a college student one day. Maybe even on purpose.