Wednesday, May 02, 2007

This is an Ad. I'm Telling You Now.


ReviewMe has asked me to write a review on a web store named Active Sandals (www.active-sandals.com). So--here goes!

Active Sandals sells the kind of shoes I love to wear, when I HAVE to be wearing shoes, that is. Which is mainly only at work or when I have to go to the store (No shirt, no shoes, you know the drill.) They specialize in Reef and Rainbow brands, but carry many other kinds of sandals, as well as a small selection of trendy jeans, shorts and t-shirts. My one complaint is that they don't have a very wide selection of Birks, which are my absolute favorite shoe ever.

While their regular prices aren't the lowest I've seen, they have free shipping on orders over $75, and they don't add sales tax. They are a 5-Star rated Yahoo merchant, so you can order from them and feel secure. (I'd feel safe giving them my credit card info.) They also have a 100% guarantee on unworn items. Right now they're having a clearance with some pretty good prices, so if you're looking for a pair of nice sandals for the upcoming summer's festivities, be sure to check out Active Sandals.

PS: Be sure to look at the Fanning sandals, pictured above. They actually have a bottle opener hidden in the sole, in case of an "emergency." Now how handy is that???

1 comment:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!